You clicked on the tab so you must want to know ABOUT ME!
I am a professional photographer based in LaPorte County, Indiana. There I live with my handsome, supportive, husband and my two beautiful daughters who are the subject of lots of my photos. We, also, have a shepherd/husky mix and two rescue kitties.
I tend to see the world through a lens and have found a love for that view. I, typically, shoot with natural light and like to keep my sessions fun and comfortable. I want my clients to leave a session feeling excited to see their photos.
I am a photographer of families, seniors, children, and weddings. Boudoir? Yes, I photograph that, too.
My style is genuine and emotion is key. I will give minor direction in posing and then I will photograph your interactions with those you love.
My personal time is filled with my kid’s softball, volleyball, soccer, and basketball games. I have enjoyed coaching a few of these teams, too. I love hiking, I sew a bit, and I am always reading a book or two.
You want to know more?
As a photographer, I believe:
– We should all put on our “30 year goggles”. In 30 years you won’t care about that extra 15lbs. GET IN THE PICTURE!
– Time goes by so fast and our children change very quickly. We must capture these moments.
– Photos make memories last forever.
As a person, I believe:
– In Jesus Christ as my Savior.
– In making memories with my children.
– That steak should be served rare.
– That Sunday’s should be reserved for church and Da Bears.
A couple more things: I am a Canon girl. I shoot with a 5D Mark iii and my backup camera is a 50D. My lens arsenal consists of a 70-200mm f/2.8L, 24mm f/1.4L, 85mm f/1.8, 14mm f/2.8L fisheye, and 24-70 f/2.8L.
Thank you for taking the time to view my work. I hope to meet you soon!